Neurobiologist Douglas Fields, who studies this issue, says that our neural connections, which are specifically designed for anger and aggression, respond to certain irritants that pose a danger to us. After all, anger and aggression are evolutionary mechanisms that tell people when to fight and defend themselves.
Triggers of aggression and anger.
- Protect yourself (when you need to protect your life)
- Reputation protection (when someone harms your feelings)
- Protection of offspring (when you need to protect your family)
- Protection of shelter, home (when you need to protect the house)
- Partner protection (when protecting your partner)
- Protection of freedom and justice for all (public order situations)
- Protection of property (when we protect certain material resources)
- Protecting the people of your circle (when defending your tribe)
- Protecting yourself from yourself (so-called “stop” situations)
It is impossible to predict hysteria before it starts
Teach your child self-control
Aggression and gender
When the child is able and likes to play independently, the mother has extra time for herself. But, of course, all the kids are different and some just seem to need to constantly follow their mother, when others are fond of their toys and forget about everything else...
According to the World Health Organization, the emotions caused by postpartum depression are experienced by 10 to 19.6% of women. They can appear with different intensity - it is individual for each woman. It is important to understand that depression is a disease, as...
Postpartum depression can occur even after a beautiful pregnancy and a normal birth. This condition is experienced by every tenth woman in the world - regardless of nationality, health status, etc. In an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, the famous singer Adele...